New Beginnings!

New Beginnings!
"Well hello there!"

Monday, March 12, 2012

Feedback


                         FEED BACK!!!I DARE YHA!                                                                   BRING IT ON!!!!  



Well I have officially had over 400 views since my 1st post and this is the time I said I would reach out to my readers, and even one-time viewers to give me some feed back. I have some posts I’d like to post but worried they may be too harsh or blunt and hurt someone’s feelings. I want to assure you all that isn’t my evil plan to weed out the weak ones, I actually truly want everyone to get what I say and feel my heart in it. So let me hear what you want!!! I want to be real with you all.

Thanks for taking the time with me!!!

~T~ 










1 comment:

  1. There are those who are willing to speak their minds and there are those who are afraid to or just don't want the world to know their business.

    My own thought is that people don't know how to speak their own minds because they may feel that the opinion spoken may turn into a "WTF is she/he talking about!?!".

    Some people are not willing to share their opinions because the words may come from the heart and they do not want to be hurt.

    To me, if we live in a society where social media is so huge then why can't we express our opinions with other that can reach out to those who are leary on wanting to say something? We can address issues around the world and go media crazy to solve problems, why not also help each other and solve day-to-day issues that we all may struggle daily.

    I guess there are not many genuine people out there that can go on a page like this and say freely what they want to say without some A$$ making some idiotic comment.

    People rather read such awesome postings than get involved in expressing themselves and that is sad because someone could be reading a post and see a comment that could change a person's life. You hear people always saying that they want to make a difference in the world... here is one way to start!

    ReplyDelete