New Beginnings!

New Beginnings!
"Well hello there!"

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

The end where I begin


Forward and Onward!


I'm not good at letting go; it's quite hard for me to do. I think I have let go and I look back and see a tiny thread still attached to the past. It bothers me because it hinders me from moving forward...from moving on.
 I don't know if it's fear?  Fear of rejection, fear of being forgotten, or fear of doing the wrong thing.... or a mixture of all.
I don't like fear.... It becomes crippling. I worry too much about things I can't control. I struggle with the "F&@% It" attitude. I sweat the small stuff and become over taken by the big stuff.
 I use to handle stress very well; it actually pushed me to try harder. I’d cry…yell… then chin up and move ahead. Now it knocks me on my ass and into the corner… Too many beat downs in life.
I don't want to end up like the countless hopeless people I see around me who don't fight for a better life. I want to fight for the life I need, the life I deserve...the life I know is out there for me. And that tiny spark is all I have left to hold on to...That and my kids.
People will always let you down; family won't always be there. It's up to you…it’s up to me to make it happen.
 My choices, my fight, my determination and my peace of mind. As soon as I realize that myself then I can make bigger steps of progress. This is my responsibility! 


 <3 ~T~ 


No comments:

Post a Comment